IQS? is a Google Ad Words Certified Partner. Ad Words certification is a globally recognized stamp of approval that highlights knowledge of the latest Ad Words tools and best practice techniques.
IQS? has managed their own site categories for over 18 years so we already know your markets and keywords.
IQS? has been working with companies to manage their pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns for many years, especially in regards to the two big players in the industry: Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
Benefits of advertising with Pay-Per-Click:
- You set your maximum daily and monthly budget and cost-per-click (CPC)
- You are only billed when someone clicks your ad
- You are in control of what areas you would like your ad to appear
- You can edit your budget or cost per click anytime
- Measure the impact of your ad by reviewing reports of keyword or phrase performance
- Reach people when they are searching for your type of product or service
- Initial website analysis to quantify pay per click opportunities utilizing keywords provided by customer and managed directly by IQS?.
- Target and drive qualified visitors to your website by purchasing and managing up to 10 Ad Groups via IQS? & client developed keywords and phrases on Google.
- Implement, monitor placement, and performance of keywords and phrases on all major search engines
- Monthly report of activity by keyword, its cost, and average placement
- Adding/deleting keywords and changing bid levels
- Adding negative keywords
- Maximize client’s set PPC budget
- Google Analytics tracking
A Google AdWords campaign allows your company to reach out to new customers and increase sales by focusing on specific keywords or phrases that are specific to your industry. A Yahoo / Bing Network campaign provides PPC advertising in another valuable marketplace.
Contact a member of our staff today to learn more about expanding your company's reach through Pay-Per-Click advertising and how we can work for you.
Order Free PPC Audit